Regardless of how big or small your bathroom is - storage solutions for this space will always be sought out. Bathroom storage can be used to store spare towels or toilet paper, and we always need somewhere to stash our shower gel and shampoo!
At UK Bathroom Store, we know how important bathroom storage is, and also understand that each bathroom is unique, so we have 100s of bathroom storage solutions to choose from.
We have separated bathroom storage into five types and have a roundup of some of our favourites below:
- Mirrored bathroom cabinets are a very underutilised bathroom storage solution in the UK. Our friends across the pond in America would not be without a bathroom cabinet. Great for storing magic lotions and potions or your medicine, these handy cabinets are usually wall mounted above a sink and are just super convenient and take almost no additional space in your bathroom. A perfectly formed fave of ours is the RAK Uno Single Cabinet which comes with either a hinged door or a sliding door. There are three positionable shelves to allow you to make the space work best for your space.
If you prefer your bathroom mirror with LED lights, there is no need to sacrifice your bathroom lighting with a cabinet options, and the Aquarius Andover mirrored cabinet range is a great option for these all rounder bathroom cabinets!
2. Bathroom furniture is the other thing that springs to mind when we look at storage solutions for the smallest rooms in our houses. There are vanity units, such as the Burlington Chalfont vanity unit which sits beneath your bathroom basin and is great for hiding away your bathroom cleaning supplies or your over stock of toilet paper. A tower unit is the perfect place to store your towels or your toiletries if you have a lot! The Crosswater Glide II wall hung tower unit is an example of this type of bathroom storage.
3. Bathroom shelving is another bathroom storage solution that can work regardless of the size of your bathroom. There are contemporary options such as this classic floating glass Miami Glass Shelf from Miller as well as more classic options, like the Heritage Holborn Double Glass Shelf which is a two-tiered wall mounted shelf. Bathroom shelves are great for storing the things that look good on display like colognes and perfumes or bath oils and pretty soaps.
4. Shower caddies are the perfect bathroom storage solutions for both dedicated showering spaces and showers over bath with a selection of caddies for wall mounting like the Miller Wall mounted D Shaped Basket or hanging caddies like the Aquarius Harrison two tier shower caddy - you have choices to suit your bathroom storage needs. And if you are really tight on space, a corner caddy like the Aquarius Guisecliff range is an excellent solution.
5. The unique bathroom storage solution has to go to Crosswaters Artist Towel Warmer. This ladder style radiator has optional shelves that can be used to store hand towels, facecloths and ornaments.
So, whatever your bathroom storage needs are, there is a handy solutions out there!